Netflix is one of the most popular TV and movie streaming services. It hosts thousands of titles ready for you to stream online. If you would like to view Netflix on your television, there are a few ways to do so, depending on the TV you have. Continue reading to discover them.
How to get Netflix on Your Smart TV?
Smart TVs connect directly to the internet, allowing you to stream content directly. If you have a smart TV, it likely comes equipped with an app to access Netflix. Search the TV's menu to find it.
After logging in, you will be able to stream content directly to your TV. Some smart TVs also allow you to connect via Bluetooth, which would also allow you to stream Netflix directly from your phone, laptop, or tablet and view the content on your TV.
How to get Netflix on a normal TV?
If you do not have a Smart TV, you can use an internet-TV device, such as a Chromecast ($35) or Apple TV ($149), among others to watch Netflix on a normal TV.
These devices are WiFi connected and enable you to stream content to your television. They typically require your TV to have an HDMI port.
Once connected, you will find a Netflix app, which you can use to stream content. Similar to smart TVs, these devices typically will allow you to stream content via Bluetooth from your other personal devices.
How to stream from your computer?
If you do not have a smart TV and don’t want to purchase a device, you can also connect your computer via HDMI and display your monitor on the television. To do this you need to confirm your computer and television have an HDMI port.
If you have an older computer and television, you can use a VGA cable and aux cable to stream content to your TV.
- How To Watch Netflix on TV
- How to Lock the Touch Screen During Video Playback on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Watch Free Movies and TV Shows on Netflix Without an Account
- Download Free Movies Online
- Netflix account
- Video games on Netflix: catalog, price, and release date
- What is the Netflix Fast Laughs feature?
- The best Netflix comedy movies: our selection!
- Solutions to common issues with Netflix
- Netflix series based on video games: our selection!
- How to watch Netflix remotely with friends
- Netflix subtitles font: color and size settings