Sometimes you can feel overwhelmed with all the playlists stored in your Spotify library. In this case, you can get rid of some of them. Read on to learn how to delete playlists on Spotify.
How to delete a playlist on Spotify from your computer?
2.Click on three dots icon under the playlist and select Delete, then confirm your choice.
You can follow the same steps for each playlist you’d like to delete from your library.
How to delete a Spotify playlist from your Android or iPhone?
1. Open the Spotify app on your Android or iOS/iPadOS device.
2. Tap on the playlist you want to delete and tap on three dots in the upper right corner (for Android devices) or below the playlist’s title (for iPhone/iPad).
3. Tap on Delete and confirm your choice.
- How to delete a playlist on spotify
- How to delete playlist on spotify
- How to delete playlists on spotify
- Sort your music on Spotify: how to filter by genre and mood > Guide
- Spotify Puts Paid-for Songs in Playlists
- Spotify Free Gets On-Demand Playlists
- DNA-Based Spotify Playlists Offered
- Delete Spotify account: from Android, iPhone, desktop > Guide
- Spotify group session: how to start it on your PC or phone?
- Spotify Wrapped 2021: date, so far, end date
- The best Spotify visualizers: for Android, iPhone, desktop
- Spotify Premium: for free, with Xbox Game Pass
- Top Spotify equalizers: for cell phone, PC, best settings
- Change username on Spotify: from your desktop or cell phone
- Use Spotify as an alarm clock: on iPhone, Android
- Change Spotify password: on app, without email, with Facebook
- Listen to Spotify offline: on Apple Watch, cell phone, computer
- How to find songs on Spotify using lyrics