Most things are best enjoyed when shared, so in this article, we're going to tell you about three apps that will allow you to watch remotely any Netflix content you want together with your dear ones without leaving your home.
What is Netflix Party?
Netflix Party is a Google Chrome extension designed to stream Netflix movies and series simultaneously and in synchronization on multiple accounts at once. It also has an integrated chat, perfect for commenting on the movie the way we would if physically together. It’s simple to set up. You need to install the plugin, connect to your Netflix account, and share the link with whoever you want.
Of course, this service will only work under the following circumstances:
- All participants need to have Netflix subscriptions, even within a shared account.
- All participants must use Google Chrome as the extension only works with this browser
- All participants need to have downloaded Netflix Party.
- Everyone is connected to the Internet.
What is Kast?
Kast is a very useful service that can be used for multiple programs, not just Netflix. It allows you to share anything on your screen be it Amazon Prime, YouTube, or Disney. The only downside to Kast is that it is a paid service, to which you can subscribe for approximately $4.99 per month.
To use Kast, first, download it (or use the web version if you prefer) and create an account. Then click Create Party to create the group with whom you want to share Netflix and select Start Streaming to start sharing your screen.
What is Rave?
Similar to Kast, Rave is not limited to Netflix and enables shared streaming from other platforms such as YouTube. Unlike Kast though, it can be used from a smartphone and its integrated chat function includes the possibility to send audio notes so that you can communicate without interrupting the on-screen viewing experience.
With Rave, you can also watch videos saved in cloud services like Drive or Dropbox. Rave is not only limited to video content either, perhaps the best feature of all is the possibility of listening to music with friends (or even doing karaoke!) and also sharing virtual reality content.
- Watch netflix together
- Blue movies to watch on netflix download
- How to watch netflix with friends on phone
- How to watch Netflix on TV > Guide
- Watch free movies and TV shows on Netflix without an account > Guide
- Netflix account > Guide
- Netflix free trial > Guide
- Where to watch euro 2021 in canada for free
- Video games on Netflix: catalog, price, and release date
- How to get the most out of Netflix: hidden films & shortcuts
- Netflix subtitles font: color and size settings
- How to update your Netflix email and password
- Download Netflix movies: on Mac and PC
- What is the Netflix Fast Laughs feature?
- The best Netflix comedy movies: our selection!
- Solutions to common issues with Netflix
- How to request movies and TV shows on Netflix
- Films and series in 4K resolution on Netflix
- How to change the language on Netflix
- How to change your country on Netflix
- Reduce the Netflix data consumption: on phone, on PC
- How to set the parental control on Netflix
- What is Netflix Roulette?
- How to cancel a Netflix subscription: on iPhone, on PC
- Netflix series based on video games: our selection!