At the end of the year, Spotify publishes a retrospective of each user on the platform, called Spotify Wrapped, where you can find which artists and songs you listened to the most last year. In this article, you will know how to access your Spotify 2021 Wrapped.
How to view your Spotify 2021 Wrapped?
It is very simple to access your 2021 Spotify Wrapped. Open the application on your smartphone and touch the Search option (magnifying glass icon) on the bottom bar of the interface. In the sequence, scroll down the page until you find the Your 2021 Wrapped option. In the sequence, to access the platform usage data, go to See what you liked in 2021 and the display, in Instagram Stories format, will start automatically.
Spotify still offers other options based on the music you heard throughout 2021. First, the platform automatically generates two customized playlists. The first one includes the 100 songs you listened to the most during the year. The second brings together releases from 2021 that you have not heard yet but that, from your tastes, Spotify thinks you will enjoy.
Finally, in the same section of 2021 Wrapped, you can also see playlists with the most listened to artist of the year by other Spotify users in your area and selections of the best hits by genre. In addition, there is a list of the most successful podcasts in 2021 and other themed playlists. This last selection of content, however, is the same for all users.
When is the Spotify Wrapped end date?
Spotify Wrapped tracks what users are listening throughout the year, typically from January 1st to October 31st. Your Spotify Wrapped will be calculated from what you have listened to during that period. If you began listening to something in November that you want to be included in your Spotify Wrapped, unfortunately it won't appear.
- Spotify 2020 wrapped
- 2020 wrapped spotify
- How to show offline in whatsapp when i am online 2020 > Guide
- Spotify group session pc > Guide
- Spotify premium free > Guide
- Spotify visualizer > Guide
- Spotify sort by genre > Guide
- Use Spotify as an alarm clock: on iPhone, Android
- Change Spotify password: on app, without email, with Facebook
- Delete a playlist on Spotify: from iPhone, Android, computer
- Delete Spotify account: from Android, iPhone, desktop
- Change username on Spotify: from your desktop or cell phone
- Spotify equalizers: on your phone, on your PC, best settings
- How to find songs on Spotify using lyrics
- Listen to Spotify offline: on Apple Watch, cell phone, computer