At the end of the year, Spotify publishes a retrospective of each user on the platform, called Spotify Wrapped, where you can find which artists and songs you listened to the most last year. In this article, you will know how to access your Spotify 2020 Wrapped.
How to view your Spotify 2020 Wrapped?
It is very simple to access your 2020 Spotify Wrapped. Open the application on your smartphone and touch the Search option (magnifying glass icon) on the bottom bar of the interface. In the sequence, scroll down the page until you find the Your 2020 Wrapped option. In the sequence, to access the platform usage data, go to See what you liked in 2020 and the display, in Instagram Stories format, will start automatically:
As you can see in the image above, Spotify still offers other options based on the music you heard throughout 2020. First, the platform automatically generates two customized playlists. The first one includes the 100 songs you listened to the most during the year. The second brings together releases from 2020 that you have not heard yet but that, from your tastes, Spotify thinks you will enjoy.
Finally, in the same section of 2020 Wrapped, you can also see playlists with the most listened to artist of the year by other Spotify users in your area and selections of the best hits by genre. In addition, there is a list of the most successful podcasts in 2020 and other themed playlists. This last selection of content, however, is the same for all users.
- Google earth pro street view not working 2020
- LG LED (Webos) Multi-view > Forum - Smart TV
- How To Hide the Subscriber Counts on YouTube
- How to Enable the Dual Play Mode on an LG Smart TV (WebOs)
- View Your YouTube Channel as Another User
- The best Spotify visualizers: for Android, iPhone, desktop
- Delete Spotify account: from Android, iPhone, desktop
- Change username on Spotify: from your desktop or cell phone
- Spotify Premium for free: how to get it with Xbox Game Pass, etc.?
- Spotify equalizers: on your phone, on your PC, best settings
- Sort your music on Spotify: how to filter by genre and mood
- How to find songs on Spotify using lyrics
- Listen to Spotify offline: on Apple Watch, cell phone, computer
- Spotify group session: how to start it on your PC or phone?