Whether you're using a free Spotify account, or its paid Premium service, it's easy to delete your account or cancel your Spotify Premium subscription at any time. Read on to find out how to do it.
How do I delete my Spotify account?
You can delete your Spotify account from your Android or iOS device, as well as from your computer. Although, in any case, you will need to head to the Spotify contact form from your browser, and sign in with your account information.
2) Select Account, and then click the I want to close my account option.
3) Scroll past the suggested articles, and select I Still Need Help. Write a short message to Spotify explaining why you'd like to delete your account to help the service improve. Then, confirm by clicking on Send Request.
Spotify will review your request and come back to you within 72 hours. After your account will be deleted, you’ll receive an email with a reactivation link that you can use within 7 days. After 7 days, your account will be deleted forever. However, no worries, you can always create a new account.
How to cancel a Spotify subscription?
You can cancel your Spotify Premium subscription anytime on your Spotify account settings page. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Log in to your Spotify account, and click your username in the top-right corner. Then, click Account.
2) Under Your plan tab choose Change plan.
3) Scroll to Spotify Free and click Cancel Premium.
After that, your Premium settings will stay until your next billing date, and then your account will automatically switch to free. You can reactivate your Premium subscription anytime that you want.
- How to delete spotify account
- How to delete spotify account on iphone
- How to delete spotify account on android
- Badoo delete blocked account
- How many reports to delete facebook account [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- How to delete whatsapp account without whatsapp app > Guide
- How to delete facebook account without password > Forum - Facebook
- How to delete guest account on chrome > Guide
- Use Spotify as an alarm clock: on iPhone, Android
- Change Spotify password: on app, without email, with Facebook
- Delete a playlist on Spotify: from iPhone, Android, computer
- The best Spotify visualizers: for Android, iPhone, desktop
- Change username on Spotify: from your desktop or cell phone
- Spotify Premium: how to get it for free, with Xbox Game Pass...
- Spotify equalizers: on your phone, on your PC, best settings
- Sort your music on Spotify: how to filter by genre and mood
- How to find songs on Spotify using lyrics
- Listen to Spotify offline: on Apple Watch, cell phone, computer
- Spotify Wrapped 2021: date, so far, end date
- Spotify group session: how to start it on your PC or phone?