Netflix makes it easy for users to modify the language associated with their profile. Doing this will change the language used when accessing your account and in the website's interface.
Where to find the language settings?
To change your language, go to Netflix's website and click the profile menu in the upper-right hand corner. In the list that opens, click Account, and scroll down to find Language under the My Profile section.
On the page that opens, select the language that you would like to set, and click Save.
Once this is done, you may need to refresh or reopen your browser, to see the changes take effect.
- How to change payment method on netflix
- How to change idm language
- How to change email address on netflix
- Shortcut to change keyboard language
- How to change inkscape language
- What is Netflix Roulette?
- How to cancel a Netflix subscription: on iPhone, on PC
- How to get the most out of Netflix: hidden films & shortcuts
- How to get Netflix free trial
- Download Netflix movies: on Mac and PC
- How to request movies and TV shows on Netflix
- How to watch Netflix on TV
- Video games on Netflix: catalog, price, and release date
- What is the Netflix Fast Laughs feature?
- The best Netflix comedy movies: our selection!
- Solutions to common issues with Netflix
- Netflix series based on video games: our selection!
- How to watch Netflix remotely with friends
- Netflix subtitles font: color and size settings