Netflix allows subscribers to download movies and TV shows on their devices to take with them on the go. This article will help you to get started downloading content for the first time.
How to download movies from Netflix?
To get started, open the official Netflix website, and log in with your account information. Find the film or series that you would like to download, and click the Download button.
If you are a Windows 10 user, you will have to open the Netflix for PC app and click the three bars next to Menu.
If the download button doesn't appear, this content is not available for download but you can also search for 'downloadable' content using the search function. To find your downloaded content, go to Menu and select My Downloads.
- Download Free Movies Online
- How to download audio track > Forum - Audio
- How To Download Videos For Free Without Software
- Orignal Soundtrack of TV series
- How long will it take to download the movie? [solved] > Forum - WiFi
- How to request movies and TV shows on Netflix
- How to watch Netflix on TV
- Video games on Netflix: catalog, price, and release date
- What is the Netflix Fast Laughs feature?
- The best Netflix comedy movies: our selection!
- Solutions to common issues with Netflix
- Netflix series based on video games: our selection!
- How to watch Netflix remotely with friends
- Netflix subtitles font: color and size settings