If you would like to prevent YouTube from disclosing information about your subscriptions or saved playlists, you can choose to make this information private on your channel. This tutorial will teach you how!
How to keep your subscriptions and playlists private?
Sign in to your YouTube account. Click on your avatar located top-right and select Settings (Cog icon).
Next, choose Privacy from the sidebar on the left.
You can now set the subscription and playlists checkboxes according to your preferences.
- How To Hide the Subscriber Counts on YouTube
- How to Hide or Delete a Video From Your YouTube Channel
- How To Disable Comments on YouTube
- How To Make Your YouTube Channel Private
- Youtube channel search not working > Forum - YouTube
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link on Android
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to delete a YouTube channel: permanently, from phone
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming channels and reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool