The YouTube app on your Android device retains your search history, much like the desktop version of the website. Clearing this history is fairly simple, and this tutorial will walk you through the necessary steps.
How to delete your YouTube history?
Open your YouTube for Android app, and click on your profile picture. From there, tap Settings, and next choose History & Privacy.
Tap Clear search history and then OK.
If you want to delete your watched videos, choose Clear watch history.
Note: Keep in mind that if you don't want your app to ever keep track of your search history, you can disable this feature by checking the box next to Never remember history.
- How to clear youtube history on android
- How to delete youtube history on android
- How to delete youtube history
- Youtube pc for android > Download
- Savefrom.net youtube downloader for android (.apk) > Download
- Vidmate youtube downloader for android > Download
- Winx youtube downloader for android > Download
- Youtube green screen android [solved] > Forum - YouTube
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video: on iPhone
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2022)
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- How to copy a YouTube video link: with timestamp, mobile, PC
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and playlists
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- What is a YouTube handle and how to use it?
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playlists
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to make a video tutorial
- Turn off YouTube notifications: Android
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- What is YouTube shorts?
- The best YouTube tech channels
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14