The YouTube app on your Android device retains your search history, much like the desktop version of the website. Clearing this history is fairly simple, and this tutorial will walk you through the necessary steps.
How to delete your YouTube history?
Open your YouTube for Android app, and click on your profile picture. From there, tap Settings, and next choose History & Privacy.
Tap Clear search history and then OK.
If you want to delete your watched videos, choose Clear watch history.
Note: Keep in mind that if you don't want your app to ever keep track of your search history, you can disable this feature by checking the box next to Never remember history.
- Youtube green screen android [solved] > Forum - YouTube
- Youtube error 404 android [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Disable the Search and URL Suggestion Feature of Your Browser on Android
- Clear Your Gmail Search History on Android
- How To Turn Off Notifications for New Youtube Videos on Android
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool