Whether you are a professional photographer or an individual, managing numeric pictures cannot be taken lightly. Since anyone can afford buying digital camera, hard drives have been cluttered by image files that are scattering all around the Web. That is why managing pictures program’s number has arisen considerably these past few years and Photo Lab
is one of them.
- Storing: a powerful database is Photo Lab’s main asset. Indeed, to well manage your pictures, the software stores and indexes them all according to built-in categories and the ones you have set yourself. Thus, finding a picture can be done quickly.
- Editing: editing tools are also featured with Photo Lab which most of which are basic features such as brightness, contrast and saturation adjusting, cropping, resizing, red-eye removal, color setting, rotating and so many other functions.
- Output formats: once done, you are allowed to save your pictures in the following formats: JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, WMF as well as Photoshop PSD. Any picture you have edited could be saved in standard formats in order to enlarge their afterward’s uses.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Required drive space: 5 Mb.
- Collage can also be created with it.
- It is easy to use and efficient.
- It includes a sharing feature for making publishing on the web easier.
- This is just a trial version.