Lensa AI is possibly one of the best mobile photo editing and retouching apps. It specializes in selfies, thanks to its multiple AI-powered filters and features to enhance the look of portraits.
What are the key features of Lensa AI?
- Generate avatars: As Lensa AI is powered by AI technology, you can generate mind-blowing avatars from your photos in just a few simple steps.
- Ease of use: If you just want to correct your photo easily and reliably without going into too many settings, you can simply tap Magic Correction, and the job's done. Also, you can batch-edit an entire photoshoot and get faster results.
- Facial perfection: Lensa AI helps you get rid of bumps, lines, or other annoying details on your face as it can make your skin look smooth, put emphasis on your eyes, thicken your eyebrows, highlight your face, and more, in a natural way. You can tweak many parts of your face using sliders, including Face Retouch, Neck Retouch, Eye Circles, Eyelashes, Eye Contrast, Teeth Whitening, and other tools to perfect your cheeks and lips, as well as factors like Vibrance and Shadows.
- Effects and filters: You can dynamically apply all kinds of camera effects and filters to better match your mood and give your photos a unique look.
- Background and foreground: You can tweak and change the background and foreground independently from each other and change many settings like saturation, exposure contrast, tint, temperature, and more. Also, you can dynamically change the background image to create a unique atmosphere.
- Add depth: Add depth to your photo and highlight what matters the most while creating vibrant sensations. Lensa AI lets you choose among several blur modes (Default, Motion, and Petzval), adjust the intensity of the blur effect, and also select the specific bokeh effect and its intensity and color.
How to use Lensa AI?
Once installed, you can directly import one or several photos from your device. Then, let the AI process the images until done, and tap on Magic Correction for quick retouches. Browse the different sections and adjust sliders and values for a more fine-grained and personal result.
Is it free?
Lensa is free to download, although its paid subscription plan costs $4.99 per month.
Is it safe?