VLC - Enable the Interactive Zoom mode
To enable the Interactive Zoom Mode of VLC, follow the below procedure:
- Open VLC.
- Load the video of your choice.
- Click on the Tools menu > Effects and Filters.
- Click on the Video Effects menu > Geometry.
- Check "Interactive Zoom"
- Click on Close.
- The VLC zoom option is enabled.
- Move the rectangular selection tool to select the area you want to zoom.
- From there simply adjust the zoom level.
Published by jak58
Latest update on January 30, 2014 at 04:30 AM by jak58.