Ask a question Report

Can't log into my facebook-password [Solved/Closed]

Karsing06 - Latest answer on Jul 31, 2014 05:15PM
I am unable to log into my facebook. it says that my password is wrong, I have tried resetting it many times and it never sends me the email with how to reset it . And when I have reset it from my mobile phone it still says its wrong. I have also emailed facebook to no avail. Please help.
Kari M.
Read more 

moins plus
Greeting to all of you who no longer have access to your Facebook because of a password issue.

I suggest you all pretend that your account has been hacked (in some instances you may have been), you can follow the procedures hereunder:

If your Account Has Been Hacked And You Have Access To your Login Email
*Go here:

If your Account Has Been Hacked And Your Login Email Has Been Changed
*Go here:

If Your Account Has Been Hacked and You Don't Have Access To Your Login Email
*Go here:

Good luck to all of you.

Nickname...zizo- Jul 29, 2014 10:48AM
I've been trying to log in to my account but I can not.
It says 'We didn't recognize your phone number'
I really need your help, I can not create a new account

Thank you
moins plus
Use your User Name to sign in, rather than the email address associated with your FB account. That worked for me! :) (only able to use user name after deleting you Facebook account from your phone, under settings)

moins plus
None of the above has worked for me. I can't believe there is no help out there! They have no #'s to call for help.

Chizzle- Feb 14, 2014 11:45AM
Have you figured it out. I have the same problem. So stupid
aprilandboys- Feb 14, 2014 06:55PM
I'm in the same boat ..I did contact customer support through email on the 12 th they asked for more info from me..I provided it all ASAP but nothing else from them since ..sure wish they had better customer support :(
m3- Feb 19, 2014 09:02AM
Anyone figure this out yet
beth- Feb 25, 2014 07:35PM
god i hope someone figures this out. add one more to the list of this problem
em- Feb 26, 2014 01:18AM
I have the same problem as well
moins plus
I have fixed this problem by signing in at then changing email or password to get it to work.

ishika- Nov 8, 2013 01:37PM
It is not working....
The problem is still their....!!!
mom- Apr 1, 2014 10:46PM
Free phonetics
alwin- Jun 3, 2014 06:49AM
comment en peut hack un compte facebook
totosup- Jun 24, 2014 06:47PM
is absurd that Facebook won't help you to recovery your old password or reset it some one Huck my account they change the email address and phone number I send a lot info to facebook and yet not a single respond ....they are to busy adding new accounts and charging money but they won't help and old user like my self I run out of Ideas anybody can assist me or help me my cell phone
Angel- Jul 31, 2014 05:15PM
It works tanks:D
moins plus

moins plus
Got the same issue Help

This document entitled « Can't log into my facebook-password » from CCM ( is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.