Which is the best Antivirus for Windows 11

Solved/Closed
Alejandra_Techie Posts 3 Registration date Friday March 4, 2022 Status Member Last seen November 1, 2022 - Updated on May 17, 2022 at 04:53 AM
Alejandra_Techie Posts 3 Registration date Friday March 4, 2022 Status Member Last seen November 1, 2022 - May 16, 2022 at 07:44 AM
Hello,

For the last 2 months, I am using Windows 11 and please let me know which is the best antivirus for Windows 11
Related:

5 responses

Irina2207 Posts 46 Registration date Friday January 21, 2022 Status Member Last seen June 26, 2023 34
Apr 4, 2022 at 02:32 AM
Hi,
Here I will be sharing with you the best antivirus for windows 11.
Avast Antivirus is the complete antivirus program that created a sophisticated search engine. It’s an advanced antivirus program that automatically detects any malware threat and corrects it. In addition, Avast Antivirus offers cloud-based antivirus scanning for its users and various cybersecurity tools.

Norton 360
offers unbeatable virus and malware security. It’s well-constructed and maintained internet security software that makes sure that your information is safe and private and secure and can be used on every operating system (mainly Windows + Android).

Malwarebytes is among the most effective tools to remove malware from your device. It has done a great job of taking care of quarantining, capturing the malware, and then removing it from your computer. It quickly scans your computer and produces reports in the free version. It is available to individuals at home and on mobile devices equipped with advanced features and security.

Bitdefender The best part of Bitdefender is that its simplest plan isn’t too costly. It guards you and your Windows PC against malware and other viruses, phishing, and malicious websites and offers the online banking security terminal Safepay and much more.

Kaspersky antivirus can also safeguard users from the threat of crypto mining. It eliminates the affected file in a matter of minutes and assists in recovering files affected through the attacks, which may be crucial to you.

There is a bundle VPN service that is only 200MB per day. Kaspersky antivirus begins at $29.99. There are additional packages available to pick. It’s a simple antivirus. But, it’s an issue since it doesn’t provide many options.