My Facebook and Free Fire ID were hacked

Solved
Ansarul - Updated on Mar 4, 2024 at 05:39 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14288 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 7, 2024 - Mar 6, 2024 at 04:20 PM

Sir my free fire I'D hack. 

Please help me sir

Please give me my Facebook account and free fire I'D please.

Related:

3 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14288 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 7, 2024 1,889
Mar 4, 2024 at 05:46 PM

Hi,

To recover your hacked Facebook account, visit this link and follow the instructions. You can also see this article for additional methods for account recovery.

Once you've recovered your Facebook account, you should be able to regain access to your Free Fire ID - as long as it is linked to that same Facebook account.

Good luck

Sir my free fire I'D and Facebook account has been hacked.

Please help me, sir.

HelpiOS Posts 14288 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 7, 2024 1,889
Mar 6, 2024 at 04:20 PM

Hi,

Please follow the links provided in my previous answer in order to recover your Facebook account. Moreover, if your Free Fire ID is linked to your Facebook account, it will be recovered at the same time - as soon as your Facebook account is recovered. 

However, if your Free Fire ID is linked to another account (Google, Twitter...) or to another Facebook account, you'll have to recover that account in question in order to recover your Free Fire ID. In case you didn't link your ID to a social media account, contact Garena support for help.

Also, keep in mind that CCM has no connection with Facebook or Free Fire. I can't recover your accounts for you. You must do it by yourself.

Good luck