Dell inspiron 1525 huge problems HELP?

Closed
screwedover - Feb 11, 2010 at 06:58 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Feb 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM
Hello,
I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 computer. With vista home basic.
Recently its been acting strange, and nobody seems to know whats up.
Ill explain in detail what happens when I try to turn it on.

I power up normally, I get the loading screen then it brings me to the screen with two options repair computer or start windows normally, I try to fix my computer the options window doesnt pop up its just a gray screen with my mouse.

I try to start windows normally, It shows the loading bar then freezes, and a blue screen with white letters and numbers flashes quickly then the screen goes completely black it then proceeds to bring me back to sqaure one with the two optioned screen and it just keeps doing that.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME???

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 12, 2010 at 06:34 AM
Hi there,

Please give the blue screen error message displayed codes,do you have installation cd or recovery cd?You will probably need them to ,make system repair.

Thanks
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Feb 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM
The PC is unable to complete the Windows boot process. This could be because of software problems with your copy of Windows or hardware problems (unable to read the hard disk). Both of these problems are beyond the ability of the average computer user to fix. If you want to try - i suggest you attempt to reinstall the operating system (Windows) - this will erase all data and/or programs currently on your hard disk.

Good Luck