Trouble connecting to the internet

Closed
Awab777x Posts 1 Registration date Sunday January 10, 2016 Status Member Last seen January 10, 2016 - Jan 10, 2016 at 02:10 AM
gueyebamba2 Posts 87 Registration date Monday August 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 15, 2016 - Jan 10, 2016 at 03:01 AM
Assalam o Alikum

My name is Awab Khurram and I was having serious trouble with my laptop. I recently downgraded from windows 10 to 8.1 because it was lagging and all of those problem i did a clean install but not when I booted in to my computer i noticed one thing that, what ever I do the computer is not browsing or executing any apps which requires the use of the internet, I tried everything like my drivers, network adapters but doesn't work. I tried with a microsoft tech nut no use they say that contact your ISP but they say check your windows. The problem is I am an undergraduate i am in high school but i am also training for Microsoft professional exam. I really have less experience in my field and i tried everything i learned but still not working. Please help

1 response

gueyebamba2 Posts 87 Registration date Monday August 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 15, 2016 10
Jan 10, 2016 at 03:01 AM
Hi,

I guess you already check the driver of the internet cart and if also your network cable is ok but also a troubleshooting problem from the internet icon.

did you try to check your ip configuration?