Gmail account disabled now want to enable [Closed]

Ask a question Vishwanath - Last answered on Mar 20, 2017 at 05:03 PM by Ambucias
Hello,

On 29.05.16 I was deleting many unwanted messages from my Gmail account , suddenly message popped up that your account has been disabled due to suspicious activity.

Kindly suggest how my account can be enabled as I have very important messages and communication in it.
My emai id is : ***@***
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello Guys,

I have made a video on how to re-enable your gmail account and why the account end up with disable. How to avoid the same situation in future. Please check this out & thumbs up if you like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4MzEArP4k

Most the case if any misuse or suspicious activity on google’s product, They will terminate your whole google account or any specific google product that you misused. so be careful on google’s terms of use & conditions.

Still you can appeal on your account suspend if the account disabled as an error.

Thanks & Regards,

Kalai
Leave a comment
Helpful
plus moins
Gmail will ask you to reset your password any time they detect suspicious activity related to your account. To prevent unauthorized access to your information, please choose a new password before signing in to your account.
See this link:
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/140921?hl=en&ref_topic=2401957
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/98564?hl=en
mirjetakrasniqi 4Posts Saturday March 18, 2017Registration date March 20, 2017 Last seen - Mar 18, 2017 at 03:41 PM
Hi,

my account is disabled. I've read the terms and conditions but I couldn't see that I violated them. Can the reason be "temporary disabled" action, for example when you create an account and send a message with it you are automatically signed out, than you need to write some letters to enable it, but what when you don't do it and you don't enable it from temporary disabled, may be this the reason?
Please tell me how to recover my account, I'm trying for months and I filled the usuall form of gmail to recover your account but no result.

Best regards!
Ambucias 43436Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus August 20, 2017 Last seen - Mar 18, 2017 at 04:37 PM
Hi,

If you have sent an appeal and Facebook has not enable your account it's because your appeal has been rejected.

Sorry
mirjetakrasniqi 4Posts Saturday March 18, 2017Registration date March 20, 2017 Last seen - Mar 20, 2017 at 04:56 PM
Hello, I am writing for my account on gmail not on facebook.
Please tell me why an account on gmail can be disabled and how can I prevent my account from it or how can I can get my account back again.

Best regards!
Ambucias 43436Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus August 20, 2017 Last seen - Mar 20, 2017 at 05:03 PM
You wrote that you submitted an appeal to Gmail, that was the last resort. If Gmail did not reply it's because your appeal was rejected.

P.S. After nine months of inactivity your account will be deleted.

Google reserves the right to:
• Suspend a Google Account from using a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system if there is a violation of the Google Terms of Service, product-specific Terms of Service (available on the product page), or product-specific policies.
• Terminate your account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?