Please follow the following steps to resolve USB problem of files being not seen in it.
1. Click on the Start button and select "Run".
2. Type in "regedit" in the box and click "OK" to start up the Editor.
3. Once regedit appears, navigate through
4. Right-click on Hidden and select Modify.
5. Change the value to 1 and click OK to save your changes.
USB is through by following above steps.
Am sure in most of the cases it works.
Other options for drives & usb:
To delete the Registry Hack do the following:
1- Open the Comand Prompt - Start-RUN-cmd
2- Finish the Explorer Task: taskkill /f /im explorer.exe
3- Check the following archives in C: a1.bat and autorun.inf Dir /ah
4- Change attributes -- atrrib -h -r -s a1.bat and atrrib -h -r -s autorun.inf
5- Delete this files -- del a1.bat del autorun.inf
6- Change settings of hidden folders like usuall ENJOY!!! Its done
Just go to my computer then click tools then folder option click view then check mark show hidden files then uncheck ,hide extention for known file types and hide protected operating system files(recomended)
try it hope its help
1. click start>>run>>type in "cmd"
2. type the location of your flash drive.. e.g. "d:", "e:", "f:", etc..
3. type "dir /ah"
*you will now see the files/folders with hidden attributes
4. type "attrib [name of file/folder] -r -a -s -h"
*if you're going to unhide files, you should type the whole name plus the extension (format).. example "attrib party.jpg -r -a -s -h"
**if you have folders with 6 characters and above, type the first 6 characters then "~1".. example for folder named "birthday"
"attrib birthd~1 -r -a -s -h"
5. you should repeatedly type dir /ah after unhiding some files/folders so you'll know if they're now working or not..
6. now check you flash drive.. it should be there..
Use this command "attrib -s -h -r d:\*.* /s /d", it will solve your problem once in for all. use the drive letter whichever u need to be fixed as the d: in the example