A SmartArt Style combines several effects, such as line style or a 3D style. You can apply these effects to the shapes of your SmartArt graphic to give a professional and unique look to your graphics. In this article we'll explain how to achieve this.
How to apply a SmartArt style to a SmartArt graphic?
- Click to select SmartArt graphic.
- Go to SmartArt Tools > Design > SmartArt Styles.
- Click on the small arrow button to view more styles.
- Finally, make your selection.
- Moderate effect powerpoint
- How to apply moderate effect in powerpoint
- On slide 3 apply the moderate effect smartart style to the smartart
- Convert picture to shape powerpoint > Guide
- Powerpoint viewer > Download - Office suites
- Powerpoint summary slide > Guide
- Powerpoint to pdf > Guide
- Powerpoint progress bar > Guide