In Powerpoint you can at freely customise a SmartArt graphic to your convenience. At any moment you can add or remove parts from your graphics, this article will show you how.
To Modify SmartArt graphics in PowerPoint:
Click on the SmartArt graphic to which you want to add a shape.
- Click the existing component located close to where you want to add the new shape.
- Go to SmartArt Tools > Design > Create Graphic >
- In the Create Graphic section of the Design tab in SmartArt Tools, click on the small arrow next to "Add Shape"
- You have 2 options:
- Add Shape After.
- Add Shape Before.
- To delete a shape, simply select the latter and press the delete key.
- What happens in the smartart diagram when you delete the selected object
- What happens in this smartart diagram when you delete the selected object
- What happens in the smartart diagram
- Apply the moderate effect SmartArt style in Powerpoint > Guide
- Hard disk diagram
- Export database diagram sql server > Guide
- Powerpoint bullet list: into animation, SmartArt graphic > Guide
- How to Structure an Email?
- How to create a summary slide in PowerPoint?
- Convert picture to shape in Powerpoint
- Add or remove the progress bar in PowerPoint
- Crop in Powerpoint: custom shape, picture to circle, etc.
- Powerpoint reverse animation: path, zoom
- How to add background music to PowerPoint?
- Action buttons in PowerPoint: add, activate, customize
- How to rearrange slides in Powerpoint: Windows, macOS