To reverse the order of an animation (applied to a SmartArt Graphics) under Powerpoint, follow the below procedure.
To reverse the order of a slideshow animation in Powerpoint:
Click on the SmartArt graphic for which you want to reverse the animation.
- Go to the Animations tab > Advanced Animation > Animation pane
- Right click in the animation and select Effect Options.
- Click on the SmartArt Animation tab, then check Reverse Order.
Any more Windows questions? Check our forum!
- Reverse animation powerpoint
- How to reverse animation in powerpoint
- How to reverse the order of animation in powerpoint
- PowerPoint - Reverse the order of an animation
- Reversing background colour and text colouring? > Forum - PowerPoint
- Powerpoint bullet list: into animation, SmartArt graphic > Guide
- Which of the following is the action button in the powerpoint > Guide
- Caps lock reversed > Guide
- How to create a summary slide in PowerPoint?
- Convert picture to shape in Powerpoint
- Add or remove the progress bar in PowerPoint
- Apply the moderate effect SmartArt style in Powerpoint
- Crop in Powerpoint: custom shape, picture to circle, etc.
- How to add background music to PowerPoint?
- How to modify SmartArt in powerpoint
- How to rearrange slides in Powerpoint: Windows, macOS