Powerpoint bullet list: into animation, SmartArt graphic
If your slide contains bulleted lists you can easily convert them (including the text) to a SmartArt graphic. This article will show you how.
- In the slide, click the placeholder containing the text you want to convert.
- In the Home tab, go to the Paragraph group and click on the Convert to SmartArt button.
- In the gallery, select the layout for the SmartArt graphic and validate.
Any more Windows questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Which smartart category can you use to make informational graphics out of bullet points
- Which smartart category can you use to create the informational graphics out of bullet points?
- How to convert bulleted list to smartart in powerpoint
- Apply the moderate effect SmartArt style in Powerpoint > Guide
- How to change your YouTube video's category > Guide
- How to update NVIDIA drivers: Windows 10, Windows 11 > Guide
- Enable WebGL Chrome: 2022, Mac, Android > Guide
- Hardware Graphic Accelerator > Video Games Forum