If your slide contains bulleted lists you can easily convert them (including the text) to a SmartArt graphic. This article will show you how.
- In the slide, click the placeholder containing the text you want to convert.
- In the Home tab, go to the Paragraph group and click on the Convert to SmartArt button.
- In the gallery, select the layout for the SmartArt graphic and validate.
Any more Windows questions? Check out our forum!
- Which smartart category can you use to make informational graphics out of bullet points
- How to convert bulleted list to smartart in powerpoint
- Convert bulleted list to smartart powerpoint
- Moderate effect smartart style > Guide
- How many types of WhatsApp are there? > Guide
- How to change your YouTube video's category > Guide
- Convert picture to shape in Powerpoint > Guide
- PowerPoint - Animate your SmartArt graphic
- How to create a summary slide in PowerPoint?
- Add or remove the progress bar in PowerPoint
- Crop in Powerpoint: custom shape, picture to circle, etc.
- Powerpoint reverse animation: path, zoom
- How to add background music to PowerPoint?
- Action buttons in PowerPoint: add, activate, customize
- How to modify SmartArt in powerpoint
- How to rearrange slides in Powerpoint: Windows, macOS