In this guide, you will learn how to spice up your PowerPoint presentations with some cool background music. You can add a music track or song to your PowerPoint presentation and play it across all your slides.
How to choose a background music for a PowerPoint presentation?
Before beginning, you should make sure that the chosen music track or song meets the following criteria:
- The music track should fall under free, fair use, or creative commons licenses.
- The music track shouldn’t be too distracting or loud.
- The music track should be in a compatible file format.
How to play background music in PowerPoint?
- Open PowerPoint and load the desired presentation.
- Go to the Insert tab > Media Clips > Sound > Sound from File and then browse for the music file on your PC.
- Once loaded, go to Sound Tools > Sound Options, click on the drop down list next to Play Sound and then select Play across slides.
- Don't forget to tick the Loop until Stopped checkbox.
- Click on the Preview button to get an idea of how the presentation will look.
- You can adjust volume of the background music by clicking on Slide Show Volume and selecting one of the available presets.
- How to add background music in ppt
- How to add background music in powerpoint
- How to put background music in powerpoint
- How to turn off music on iphone > Guide
- Convert picture to shape powerpoint > Guide
- Moderate effect powerpoint > Guide
- How to add an accent to an e > Guide
- How to add featured channels on youtube > Guide