The Send To menu comes in handy when you need to transfer files to a USB key, sync documents online, burn content to a DVD, or simply share files by email. This guide will show you how to add items or locations to the Send To menu.
How to add items to the Send To menu?
Click on Start > File Explorer. Click on the View tab > Show/Hide and tick the Hidden Items checkbox to enable the display of hidden files and folder.
Next, navigate to: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo.
This folder contains all the programs associated with the Send To menu. To add a new program to the list, you simply have to drag its launcher (program_name.exe) to the Send To folder:
How to display the Extended Send To menu?
There's also an Extended Send To menu, which gives you access to additional options. This menu can be triggered by holding down the Shift key (modifier) while opening the Send To menu.
Here's an example of the Extended Send To menu:
- Windows 10 sendto folder location
- Hp smart download windows 10 > Download - Other
- Subway surfers download for pc windows 10 > Download - Platform
- How to reset windows 10 password without logging in > Guide
- Snapchat for windows 10 > Download - Instant messaging
- Windows 10 iso file download > Download - Windows