Bandwidth limits the amount of connection that your PC can receive. By default, limits are set to regulate the Microsoft updates and it can intervene when you are, for example, gaming as there is an automatic update that comes up on your screen. However, you can disable the bandwidth limitations and be sure that nothing will interfere with your video games or heavy software. Read on to find out how to do it.
To disable the bandwidth limitation on Windows 7 (this method should also work for Windows 10):
Click on the Start button and type gpedit.msc in the Search tab.
- Next, click on gpedit.msc at the top of the list and under the Local Computer Policy select Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Network > QOS Packet Scheduler > Limit Reservable Bandwidth.
- You will see a new Limit reservable bandwidth Properties window.
- Choose Enabled from the list and type 0% in the bandwidth limit tab. Finally, click OK.
- Disable bandwidth limit windows 10
- How to remove bandwidth limit windows 10
- Remove bandwidth limit windows 10
- HP Smart > Download - Other
- Subway Surfers > Download - Platform
- Reset Windows password: via cmd, without logging in > Guide
- Snapchat > Download - Instant messaging
- Windows 10 (ISO) > Download - Windows