The Run command enables users to rapidly launch apps, common settings, system tools, online resources, folders, and documents through single-line commands. Here's how to pin the command to the Start menu on Windows 7/8/10.
How to pin the Run command to Windows 10/8/7 Start menu?
in the Search box, right-click on its corresponding entry and select Pin to Start from the contextual menu:
A tile for the Run command will show up in the Start menu.
N.B. The Run command can be opened by simply typing its name in the Search box and pressing the Enter key. Users can also access the command by right-clicking on Start and selecting Run from the contextual menu options, or by pressing the [Windows] + [R] keys.
- Windows 10
- Desktop Icons and Taskbar Are Missing on Windows
- Windows start menu doesn't appear [solved] > Forum - Windows
- How To Pin a Mailbox to Windows 10's Start Menu
- How To Add the Run Command to the Start Menu in Windows
- Windows Vista - Removing the lock icon from the Start menu
- How to empty the Recycle bin on C drive in Windows 10?
- How to clear your Bluetooth sync history in Windows 10?
- Windows 10 desktop keyboard shortcuts: the ultimate guide
- How to customize Mail app settings on Windows 10
- LAN settings on Windows 10: check and configure
- Clear the Windows update cache: via cmd, Notepad
- How to change Windows 10's default photo viewer?
- Identify your motherboard on Windows 10: via cmd, DirectX
- How to fix F1 error at Windows startup?
- How to turn off system sounds on Windows 10
- How to remove password control at login on Windows 10?
- Change your computer name on Windows 10: via cmd, settings
- Send text messages from Windows 10 via Your Phone app
- How to adjust default virtual memory size on Windows 10?
- How to install the latest Windows 10 update?
- How to create a Windows 10 bootable USB or installation DVD?
- Disable background apps: on Windows 10, 7, and 8
- Windows 10 Quick Access menu: customize and edit
- Delete Windows.old from Windows 10: via CCleaner, Start menu
- Save documents as PDF: on Windows 10, 8 and 7
- God Mode folder on Windows 10: features
- How to send email attachments on Windows 10?
- Multi-touch gestures on Windows 10: enable and disable
- Customize the Send To menu on Windows 10: add items
- Change Windows 10 settings: language and region
- Reset Windows password: via cmd, without logging in
- Open the Device Manager on Windows 10: via cmd, run, shortcut
- How to find the hidden apps folder on Windows 10
- Reinstall Windows 10 without losing data: via USB or ISO