is a program intended to cut MP3 file into several parts. This is particularly useful for creating phone ringtone or to delete some useless parts from your audio files or just to get rid of some parts that annoy you.
- Cutting: MP3 Cut is a useful tool for cutting MP3 files into several segments with the same length, or with different length or with the length of your choice. If you just want to get one file as final result, you just have to mark the start and the end point and the software does the rest.
- Tags: MP3 Cut features function that allows you to write ID3, ID3v2 and APE tags in your freshly split MP3 files. If they are already available in any source, you can process by an easy copy/paste to save time.
- Quick: moreover, MP3 Cut supports batch processing enabling you to split several MP3 files at once. A SSE technology is used by the software and is the main explanation of its speed while launched in a multicore computer.
- User-friendly interface: MP3 cut offers you Windows Explorer like interface for making its use easy. Thanks to that, you can search and manage your files without too many efforts. And to top it off, you can import files to cut with a simple drag and drop with a mouse.
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7.
- Required drive space: 10 Mb.
- Random Access Memory : 512 Mb.
- This software creates no temporary files while cutting files.
- It is free.
- No player has been integrated with it.
Latest update on March 19, 2013 at 02:55 AM.