Wavosaur is a free audio editor that allows you to create and edit music using your computer.
- Editing: Wavosaur free audio editor allows editing audio files. Users are allowed to cut, copy and paste audio files.
- Treatment: it is possible to process audio files. Users can convert a stereo file to a mono and vice versa. Moreover, they can also insert silence or normalize the volume. Several other editing processes are available.
- Special effects: applying effects on the files is possible. To do so, users just have to install the VST effect. Combining multiple effects is also an option.
- Analysis: Wavosaur Free Audio Editor has all the tools needed to analyze a file. For example, there is the RMS power. The frequency analysis can be done in 2D or 3D.
- Supported formats: it supports many audio file formats such as MP3, WAV, AIF, AIFF, Vorbis and more.
Is It Free?
The software is completely free of charge, however, if you are happy with the program, you can make a donation.