With FaceTime for Mac, users can benefit from live discussions on an iPad, iPod, iPhone or Mac with a built-in camera. It is a free and very handy video conferencing tool for Mac and other Apple products.
- Free calls between Apple device users;
- Both video and audio calls available;
- Group calls with up to 32 participants;
- Special effects, such as Animoji, stickers and filters;
- FaceTime calls are automatically integrated with other calls in Calls app for your ease
Note: The app only works between contacts using FaceTime.
Is It Free?
The Facetime app is usually built-in to your Mac computer or iOS device. However, if you accidentally deleted it, you can download it for free.
Facetime is also available for iOS devices.