The Fitbit app is a helpful companion that can help and motivate you to improve your fitness.
Fitbit is an activity-tracking application that you can either supplement with one of Fitbit's wearable bands or use on its own to keep updated on your daily activity. The app takes notes of your distance traveled, steps, sleeping patterns, calories burned, heart rate, weight gain or loss, hydration, food intake, and more. Fitbit is great for fitness lovers who want to workout effectively — it enhances your activity by not only tracking how you train but by giving you voice cues and letting you control your music. This is the Fitbit app for Android.
- Find free workouts, nutritional programs, meditation tracks, sleeping tools & more
- Connect with friends, share challenges, join the community.
- Set personal goals, earn achievements and celebrate milestones
- Sync your data automatically with 3000+ partner apps
- Multiple smartwatch apps & clock faces
- Works with a range of Fitbit trackers
Is The Fitbit App Free
Yes, the standard Fitbit app is free to download and use. There is a paid subscription service to Fitbit Premium, with a monthly cost of $9.99.
Fitbit Premium Features
- Monthly and annual plans
- Audio & video workouts
- Advanced insights