Cash App is an easy to use online banking app. Many ex users of Robinhood have begun using Cash App to finance and trade on the stock market.
Cash App offers an alternative and easy way to send, spend, save and invest your money. You can purchase Cryptocurrency and invest in the stock market with their trading zone. Cash App was founded in 2018 and has been growing since thanks to their low fees.
Cash App Key Features
- Protect your payments with a passcode, TouchID or Face ID
- Pause spending on your Cash Card if you misplace it, or it is stolen
- Sign up and make your first payment within minutes.
- Send and receive money with no cost.
- Obtain a virtual Visa Debit Card in minutes and a physical one in around a week.
Is Cash App Free
Cash App is free to download. Making peer-to-peer payments, transferring funds into a bank account is free. Cash App makes their money by charging businesses to use their app, and by charging users fees for certain services.
How To Trade With Cash App
To trade stock with Cash App, it is fairly simple, you just need to have sufficient funds on your account to begin.
- Go to the Investing tab on the home screen.
- Scroll down to My Portfolio
- Select the stock you wish to Buy
- Press Buy
- Select the amount of money you want to invest, and confirm with your PIN or Touch ID.
Read this article on how to start trading stocks online that will give you a little bit of advice.
Is Cash App Safe
Yes, Cash App is a legitimate banking app. They use encryption and fraud detection technology to ensure your money and data are secure. Cash App has written an article dedicated to How to Avoid Scams and Keep Your Money Safe on Cash App.
You can download Cash App for iOS from the App Store.