The Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of multiple applications within the same service designed to facilitate the management of your phone by only using certain buttons. It is an extremely useful tool for people who are blind or have reduced vision, as well as for those who want to get the most out of their phone with faster and more personalized action menus.
* Accessibility via switches: Instead of using the touch screen, customize your phone to activate certain functions with the physical buttons.
* Enunciate selection: The application launches a voice playback of a selected text.
* TalkBack Screen Reader: Allows you to type on a Braille keyboard, control your phone with gestures, and activate voice message listening, among other functions.
Within the application, you will have access to a tutorial with more detailed information about all the available functions.
How to Activate It
1. Download and install Android Accessibility Suite;
2. Go to your phone's Settings;
3. Select the Android Accessibility Suite app;
4. Open the Accessibility menu;
5. You will see the three options of the application: Enunciate Selection, Accessibility via Switches or TalkBack. By selecting each of them you can open it and set your custom options.
Note:It's important to note that since this application can see everything that happens on your phone, including the applications you use and what you type or send in them. You will need to grant permission to the application from the moment you install it in order to facilitate the management of your smartphone’s commands.