one of the safest mobile browsers on the market!
What is Vivaldi? Vivaldi is a private web browser specifically designed for Android devices. Among other features, it has a built-in ad blocker and it offers you private browsing, notes, possibility to capture your pages instantly and change the theme and layout. This is the Vivaldi browser download page.
- Private web browsing: Vivaldi allows you to search the web with no tracking at all in private incognito mode. All your search history, cookies, tabs, etc. won’t be stored.
- Ad blocker: Ad Blocker is already built-in into Vivaldi web browser. It blocks annoying ads and stops trackers that follow you on the web, which also makes your browser work faster.
- Customizable: You can add bookmarks as Speed Dials to access some websites instantly, also there is a possibility to group your favorite websites by categories and folders, and change the layout and theme if you want to.
- Other tools: There are many other tools that can come in handy, like Notes that you can sync with other devices, or QR codes scanner, and screenshots maker.
- Cross-platform: Vivaldi is a cross-platform browser meaning that you can sync your browser on your Android with the PC one and see all your favorites, notes, saved logins, etc. across all the devices.
How does Vivaldi browser work?
Vivaldi browser works like a private portable web browser that doesn’t track your data and blocks ads. It is very easy to handle, like any other mobile browser. You simply need to type the keyword of what you are looking for and open the selected web pages.
Is Vivaldi a safe browser?
Is Vivaldi browser free?
Yes, Vivaldi browser for Android is completely free to download and use.
- Requires Android 5.0 and up
- Size varies with device
You can also download Vivaldi for Windows and macOS.
Photo – play.google.com
- Vivaldi browser - Best answers
- Web browser download free - Best answers
- Update emojis android - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Snapchat dark mode android - How-To - Snapchat
- Pi symbol android - Guide
- Hotmail server settings android - How-To - Hotmail
- Why are my contacts not displayed in whatsapp android - Guide