eToro is a good crypto wallet that allows you to invest in stocks, buy crypto, and view actual market analysis. It has a CopyTrading function that lets you copy other traders' portfolios!
What is eToro? eToro is a platform and a mobile app that lets you invest in stocks and crypto, and also trade your assets. The application eToro for Android offers possibilities to open multiple positions, buy and sell cryptocurrency, manage your eToro wallet, and analyze eToro stocks with graphical charts and diagrams. This is the eToro app download for Android.
- Invest in stocks: With eToro you can open your account for free, invest in leading stocks, and diversify your portfolio.
- Buy crypto assets: eToro lets you buy and sell cryptocurrencies, including the world-leading cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, and more.
- CopyTrading: The app offers you the possibility to replicate top-performing traders’ portfolios automatically and make the most out of your assets.
- Trial: Every new account gets $ 100,000 virtual money to test the app and try out all the features with no risk of losing the actual money.
- Research and analysis: eToro helps you to become a more experienced investor by providing market research and analysis.
How does eToro work?
eToro works as a trading app and wallet where you can store your assets, as well as sell and buy crypto.
Is eToro legit and safe?
Is eToro free?
eToro app is free to download and use, though, like any other broker platform, it has some fees. eToro fees vary with the cryptocurrency that you can discover here.
- Requires Android 5.1 and up;
- Size: 56MB
Photo – play.google.com