Weatherbug could make you a good companion for a long trip! It will give you accurate weather forecasts and will notify if there is rain or thunderstorm coming at your next stop.
What is Weatherbug? It is one of the most accurate weather forecasting apps specially designed for Android devices. It offers you weather alerts, real-time weather conditions, and accurate 10-day forecasts so you can plan your trips accordingly. This is the Weatherbug download page.
- Weather alerts: Get accurate weather alerts with Spark Lighting Alerts. This way, you can prepare for thunderstorms and other severe weather conditions.
- Animated maps: This feature lets you explore 18 weather maps and see weather conditions in real-time.
- Over 2.6 million locations worldwide: Prepare your trip abroad and always stay updated about the weather conditions in your destination country.
- Customization: Personalize your weather map and see just the forecasts you are interested in. Enable forecasts for different lifestyle activities.
- Wind conditions: The Weatherbug app will not only show you the weather temperature but also wind conditions so you can plan your outdoor sports activities accordingly.
- Other features: UV index, air pollution index, hurricanes and fires, pollen count, pressure units, and much more information is available thanks to the app.
How does Weatherbug work?
Weatherbug app connects with the most reliable weather radars worldwide to give you accurate predictions and alerts. It works with the UV index, Doppler radar, satellite maps, lighting alerts, and many more weather tools.
Is Weatherbug free?
Weatherbug is free to download and use but can contain in-app purchases.
Is Weatherbug safe?
The required Android version as well as the size of the app vary with the device.
Weatherbug is also available for iOS devices.
Photo – play.google.com