If you want to organize a really large conference with up to 500 participants, RingCentral Meetings can come in handy!
What is RingCentral Meetings? RingCentral Meetings is a powerful online conferencing tool with the possibility to share screens and collaborate with your teammates anytime from anywhere. This is the RingCentral Meetings download page.
- Up to 500 video participants: You can organize large video conferences and invite up to 500 participants.
- Cross-platform: You can use the app from anywhere including your PC or Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android devices.
- Annotation and collaboration: Leave comments and chat with your collaborators during the meetings with ease. Enter breakout sessions and participate in small discussions. You can also share documents, images, and other files with your colleagues.
- Outlook integration: You can integrate RingCentral Meetings into your Outlook calendar to schedule your meetings and plan your calls accordingly.
How does RingCentral Meetings work?
RingCentral Meetings work as a full-featured tool for conducting large video calls and conferences for multiple participants.
Is RingCentral Meetings free?
RingCentral Meetings offers various subscription plans. Pricing starts from $29.99 per year. You can check other subscription plans here.
Is RingCentral Meetings safe?
RingCentral Meetings is a secure software, you can also read its developer’s guide to better protect your conferences.
- Windows 7 or later
- 1 GHz or better processor
- Webcam (for video), microphone, speaker
- Broadband internet
Photo – ringcentral.com
- Ringcentral download
- Ringcentral meeting download - Best answers
- Meetings ringcentral download - Best answers
- Google meet plugins - Guide
- Conducting meeting meaning - Articles
- How do you use emojis on google meet - How-To - Google
- Excel vba msgbox when cell meets criteria ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel VBA - - Msg Box when cell meets criteria - How-To - Excel