The performance of your PC decreases more and more each day. Then, formatting is not always the best solution as you can partition your systems. Gparted
is a formatting software that helps you avoid bad surprise in performing actions with partitions.
- Editing operating systems: In order to improve performance, the program can help you create or delete partitions. Since your PC gets more disk space then its scalability has strongly increased. Moreover, this proceeding is also used to launch more than one partition systems.
- Resize or move: Some programs often require a huge hard disk space. Reducing it or moving it solve the matter and avoid formatting system that may alter the system.
- Restoring: In order to save crucial data, Gparted allows you to copy and paste the partition so that information is safe and executable with Windows or linux application.
- Compatibility: It is important that the user implements the formatting to the following file systems: btrfs, ext2/ ext3/ext4, hfs or hfs+, linux-swap, nilfs2, ntfs, reiserfs or reiser4, ufs, xfs. Thus, the software possesses a strong compatibility.
- The application is free.
- It can be implemented in all operating systems.