Easy to use with an intuitive interface and professional standard editing results .
Great for original digital painting and photo editing, TwistedBrush Pro Studio is a professional tool that can be used by both professionals and amateurs. You can free up your imagination and create beautiful pieces of art of your own with the app.
- Brushes: This tool for drawing is integrated with more than 1000 brushes that can be customized in the following categories: shape texture, size, rotation, and color combinations and are compatible with Adobe Photoshop™. Apart from that, users can also mask filters automatically.
- Tools: TwistedBrush Pro Studio offers transparency and layers, masks, cloning, tracing papers, drawing tablet, image processing filters, Lua script filters, and other extensive tool sets such as Copy tool, Gradient, Paint bucket, Tracing paper, crop, move, selection, text, pan and color picker.
- Image formats: In addition to the TwistedBrush formats, TwistedBrush Pro Studio can also support different image file formats including JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, PCX, PSD, BMP, PCD, WMF, and EMF.
- Drawing guides: help users develop their drawing skills, TwistedBrush Pro Studio is packed with over 40 drawing guides that offer helps from simple grids and snap to complex 3D perspectives.
How does TwistedBrush Pro Studio work?
TwistedBrush Pro Studio works like other graphical editors. You simply need to upload a photo or a picture that you’d like to edit, and then use various tools on the upper pane and left pane to adjust colors, brush size, and more. You can also create digital paintings from scratch with the software by clicking on File > Create New.
Is TwistedBrush Pro Studio free?
This is a free trial version of the program. After it expires, you can purchase the full license for $99.
Is TwistedBrush Pro Studio safe?
The program is virus-free, regularly updated and safe.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 / 8 / 10.
- Disk Space: 500 MB.
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher.
- RAM: 4 GB or more (8GB recommended)
Photo – pixarra.com