Tasker download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Tasker is an app that performs tasks (sets of actions), contexts (application, time, date, location, event, gesture) in user-defined profiles or in clickable or timer home screen widgets.
What are the key features of Tasker?
- Automate: with this app, you can automate your smartphone to perform tasks (for example, change the volume at a given moment) based on the app you're in, the time of day, your location, your Wi-Fi network, Received SMS, or Calls, the currently playing song, to quote just a few.
- Customize your phone: there are over three hundred and fifty actions to help you do that: send messages, create notifications, and many more.
- No 'root': the majority of the actions do not require root.
- Triggers: you can also manually trigger your actions - this is possible through launcher shortcuts, quick setting tiles, widgets, and long-pressing volume buttons, among others.
How does Tasker work?
The Tasker app may be a little confusing for those who don’t have much technical knowledge. However, to help you get started with Tasker, the developer offers many free tutorials on their YouTube channel, just like the one down below.
Is Tasker safe?
Is Tasker free?
This is a free trial version that expires after 7 days of use. After that, you can purchase the app for $3.49 for a single license. Click on the green button for the Tasker app download.
- Tasker > Download
- Display Brightness
- Startup Sound Changer
- Lucky Patcher
- Windows 7 Starter Background Changer
- MSI Dragon Center
- Chrono Shutdown
- Windows 7 Theme for Vista
- Object Desktop
- Corsair iCUE
- Tweaks.com Logon Changer for Windows 7
- Espier Notifications 7 Pro (APK)
- Exe Icon Changer
- Theme Maker
- Microsoft Launcher
- The Simpsons Movie Screensaver
- Rif is Fun for Reddit