Talking Ben the Dog is an interaction-based video game featuring a dog called Ben in which you can have all kinds of fun interactions with your doggy friend and play with him.
Ben is a retired chemistry professor who enjoys his peaceful life. Even though Ben spends most of his time reading newspapers, eating and drinking, you shouldn't be afraid to bother him until he decides to fold his newspaper and play with you. As you will see, Ben can be pretty interesting, as he can talk to you, make videos and show you some chemistry stuff. This adorable talking dog will certainly entertain you for hours.
- Interaction: You will first see that Ben is very keen on reading his newspaper. The only way to distract him from that activity is to poke or tickle him long enough that he folds his newspaper, and he will repeat your words when you talk to him. You can also give him food and drinks. As soon as Ben's belly becomes full enough, he will burp out loud as a token of his appreciation.
- Phone calls: By pressing the phone button, you can have a phone conversation with Ben. There is also a recording option that allows you to record a funny video of the telephone conversation.
- Experiments: One of the most entertaining parts of this game is when you accompany Ben to his chemistry lab. Here you can mix different test tubes together and see the extremely amusing chemical reactions!
- Share: Once you have recorded your videos, you can share them on YouTube or send them to your friends by email.
Graphics and sound
This game has simplistic yet good-looking graphics. In terms of design, the game looks and feels very similar to other Outfit7 titles such as My Talking Tom and My Talking Angela. As a game for a young audience, it offers a fun atmosphere with cartoonish sounds.
Duration and game modes
Talking Ben the Dog is a single-player game that focuses on interactions. Players can talk to Ben through the device's microphone, as well as feed him and make him do experiments in his lab. There is no mission or objective, so it's totally up to you how long you will play with Ben.
What do the reviews say?
As a game developed for mobile operating systems, Talking Ben the Dog is not listed on the review aggregator website Metacritic. If we look at the review section on Google Play, we can see that the game holds an average rating of 4,3 out of 5 stars.
How to install and play Talking Ben the Dog on your PC?
There is no such thing as an official version of Talking Ben the Dog for Windows, but we have a little trick for you that allows for the Android app to run on your PC. With the download offered on this page we provide you with both the Talking Ben the Dog APK file and the BlueStacks Android emulator. The only thing you have to do is to unzip the file and follow the steps described in the Installation instructions document.
- Talking ben pc
- Talking ben the dog apk files bear
- Talking ben free download
- My talking angela downloadable content > Download - Children
- Free talking pet app for android > Download - Other
- My talking tom 2 > Download - Children
- Big ben controller ps3 verbinden > Guide
- Talking tom > Download - Children