To disable the DeepGuard feature under F-Secure Internet Security follow the procedure below.
Disable The DeepGuard Feature
- Click on the icon in the system tray > Computer Security:
- In the opening window, click on Settings and go to Computer > DeepGuard.
- Uncheck "Turn on DeepGuard".
- Click on Close.
Image: © 123RF.com
- How to disable deepguard
- How to turn off deepguard in f-secure - Best answers
- Deepguard - Best answers
- My personal account was disabled ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Promotions are disabled instagram - Guide
- We received your information if we still find that you're not old enough to be on facebook, your account will remain disabled. t - Forum - Facebook
- Disabled ineligible - Guide
- Instagram account disabled for pretending to be someone else - Forum - Instagram
This document, titled « Disable The DeepGuard Feature on F-Secure », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).