To have all of your favorite music tracks loaded in Virtual DJ, you can create a playlist. Under Virtual DJ, the creation of a playlist is done via simple as drag and drop.
How to Create a Virtual DJ Playlist
- Open Virtual DJ
- In the browser tab, located at the bottom left, select the folder(s) where your music is stored.
- Drag the songs that will form part of your playlist to the right.
- The playlist window (sidebar on the edge of the window) will be automatically displayed.
- This opens a panel that will include the songs you're adding to your playlist.
- To save your list, right click on the white (Playlist management) button to the select "Save"
- In the window that just opened, enter a name for the Playlist and click on OK.
Photo by Alexander Popov on Unsplash
- Virtual dj playlist
- How to make a playlist on virtual dj - Best answers
- Virtual dj create playlist - Best answers
- Clear virtual memory windows 10 - How-To - Operating Systems
- Reset virtual memory windows 10 - Guide
- Spotify playlist genre sorter - Guide
- Youtube move liked videos to playlist - Guide
- Virtual disk service error the media is write protected ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
This document, titled « Create a Virtual DJ Playlist », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).