By default Windows Movie Maker program adds captions from your imported videos and photos. If you don’t like it and would like to disable this function, read this article and find out how to remove captions on Movie Maker.
How to Remove Captions from Videos and Photos on Windows Movie Maker
To disable automatically added captions to photos and videos on Movie Maker, open the program and go to File > Options. Go to Captions section and uncheck Automatically add the caption when I add a video and photo that has one.
Finally click OK to save changes.
You can also keep the function on and just get rid of specific captions on a particular photo or video file. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Open the photo or video file in the Movie Maker and you will see the film strip on your right.
2. Right-click on a small box under the film strip identifying the caption and from the drop-down menu select Remove.
Photo – 123rf.com
- How to remove captions from video
- How to delete text on video - Best answers
- How to remove text from video - Best answers
- Windows Movie Maker - Create a custom setting for publishing your videos - How-To - Windows Movie Maker
- How To Make a Video in Windows Movie Maker with Pictures and Background Music - How-To - Multimedia
- How to video capture in Windows movie maker? ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- How do i remove write protection from my photos - Guide
- How to remove suggested contacts from google photos - How-To - Android