If you're fed up typing, or maybe you're driving and urgently need to send a message hands free, having the dictation feature enabled on your iPhone can be invaluable. It enables the iPhone to convert a voice message to text, once the keyboard is on screen. Theoretically, with this activated you never have to type another message or email again! Follow the steps listed below to activate it.
iPhone 6 - Enable the dictation feature
- Go to Settings > General.
- Tap on Keyboard.
- Scroll down the menu and toggle the Enable Dictation switch to On.
- Tap on Enable Dictation to confirm.
<signature> Image © Antonio Guillem -123rf.com
- Enable dictation iphone 6
- Dictation on iphone 6 - Best answers
- How to enable dictation on iphone 6 - Best answers
- How to turn off burst on iphone 6 - How-To - iPhone
- How to force stop whatsapp on iphone 6 - How-To - iPhone
- MacOS - Enable dictation - How-To - MacOS
- IPhone 6 Plus Battery Replacement Suffers Delay - News
- Iphone 6 internet settings - How-To - iPhone