Configure the Auto Shutdown Settings of the PS4
Auto Shutdown Settings for Games and Apps
Go to the Settings > Power Save Settings > Set Time Until PS4 Turns Off. Select the General (Games) option and select after how much idle time your console will go off: After 1 Hour, After 2 Hours, After 3 Hours, After 4 Hours, or After 5 Hours.
Auto Shutdown Settings for Media Playback
If you would like to prevent your PlayStation 4 from shutting down while you are watching a movie, head back to Set Time Until PS4 Turns Off > Media Playback:
The auto shutdown settings for media playback can be adjusted separately.
N.B. You should not worry about losing unsaved app data or game progression. If the console detects an active game or app, it will automatically suspend your apps and switch to the Rest mode.
Photo by Nikita Kachanovsky on Unsplash
- Ps4 sleep timer
- Ps4 auto shutdown - Best answers
- Ps4 auto turn off - Best answers
- Safe mode playstation 4 - How-To - Platform
- How to buy games on playstation 4 - How-To - PS4
- Utorrent web auto shutdown - How-To - Bittorrent
- Laptop auto shutdown ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Playstation 4 too many usb devices connected - How-To - Platform