Open Office Writer is a software that allows you to add a background image to your document. It can be a creative background for a postcard or a logo for an official document, for example. Read this article to find out how to add a background image to a document on the Open Office Writer program.
How to Add a Background Image to a Document on Open Office Writer
1. To add a desired image to a specific document on Open Office Writer, open your doc and go to Format > Page.
2. Go to the Background tab and select Graphic from the menu.
3. Click on Browse to fetch the image on your hard drive or external media, select it and click Open.
4. Set up the type, position and tile options and click on OK. Congratulations! You now have your background image inserted.
- How to add background image in openoffice writer
- Openoffice background image - Best answers
- Open office background image - Best answers
- How to add background image in word - Guide
- How to add page numbers in openoffice writer - Guide
- Add background image in word online - Guide
- How to add background image in notepad++ - Guide
- How to add an image without background ✓ - Forum - Office Software