The default blank background of a Word document can look a little drab to some. You may want to jazz it up by inserting a background image or a printed watermark.
How to insert a background image to a Word document?
- Select the Format option from the Menu bar of your Word document.
- Go Background > Fill Effect > Picture > Select Picture.
- Browse for the picture that you want to insert. When done, click OK:
How to insert a watermark to a Word document?
To insert a watermark in a Word document, follow these steps:
- Go to the Design tab and select Watermark.
- Browse for the watermark that you want to insert and select one of the built-in watermarks to insert it into your document.
- When you are done, confirm the changes by selecting Apply, then OK.
How to insert a custom watermark?
- If you'd like to add not a built-in watermark, but a custom one, simply go to Design > Watermark > Custom Watermark.
- Next, select Picture watermark or Text watermark and either select a background picture that will be a watermark on your document, or type the text you'd like to appear in the background.
- Finally, click OK to save the changes.
Do you need more help with Word? Check out our forum!
- How to add background image in word
- Insert background image in word
- Word document background image
- Insert watermark in Word: in front of picture > Guide
- How to Add a Background Image to a Document on Open Office Writer
- Word - Background image
- Insert images in Word document: without moving the text > Guide
- Inserting an image without the white background [solved] > Forum - Office Software
- Insert a check mark in Word document: Mac, Windows, shortcut
- View Word documents in full screen mode: Windows, Mac
- How to set and print an A5 page in Word?
- Convert numbers into Words: in Word
- Recover an unsaved email attachment in Word
- How to add a watermark: in Word, to all pages, on one page
- Why is word showing dots instead of spaces
- How to stop letters overlapping in Word: when printing
- How do you find hyperlinks in Word documents
- Download Word for free: student, Mac, Windows
- Automatically replace abbreviations in Word via AutoCorrect
- View version history of Word document: SharePoint, OneDrive
- Vertical scroll bar missing in Microsoft Word: right hand
- Delete part of a table in Word: cells, columns, rows
- Recover unsaved documents in Microsoft Word: on Mac, Windows
- How to add document properties in Word
- Convert Word to PDF and PDF to Word: online, for free
- How to open DVI file: Windows, online
- Remove password from a Word document
- Insert symbols and special characters in Word
- How to change editing language: Microsoft Word
- Remove hyperlinks in Word
- Microsoft Word charts: create, insert, customize
- How to delete a page in Word
- How to create a TOC in Microsoft Word?
- How to insert a non-breakable space (NBSP) in Word?