Vodafone is India's leading telecom company that has started its high-speed VoLTE network in the country. After being launched in selected cities, the service is now available in all major cities.
Subscribers will not have to pay any extra fees to avail of the VoLTE service that enables high-quality audio calls and data speed. To activate it, insert the Vodafone 4G SIM into a compatible handset and follow the guide below.
Activate Vodafone VoLTE in iOS Mobile
Go to the Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options. Turn 4G to Enable. Activate Voice & Data services.
Enable Vodafone VoLTE in Android Phone
Go to Settings > Mobile networks > VoLTE and turn the VoLTE call on.
Once it is activated, the VoLTE icon will appear on the screen.
Does Your Handset Support Vodafone VoLTE?
The subscribers have to check whether their handset supports 4G VoLTE network or not. For it, SMS 4G CHECK to 199.
According to the Vodafone India's site, Nokia 8, Nokia 5, Honor View 10, Honor 9i, Honor 7X, Honor 8 Pro, OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 5, OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 3, Xiaomi Redmi 4, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2, Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Samsung C9 Pro, and Samsung J7 Nxt support VoLTE network..
Image: © Oliver Hoffmann - Shutterstock.com
- Vi volte activation sms code
- Vodafone volte activation - Best answers
- Vodafone volte - Best answers
- You have requested too many sms codes please try again later - Forum - Facebook
- Why am i not receiving my sms code from facebook ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Facebook not sending sms code to reset password ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Facebook confirmation code not received: what to do - Guide
- Can't login to Facebook attempted too many code entries ✓ - Forum - Facebook