To install and configure the ODBC driver for Microsoft Access Office Software, you have to download the 64-bit ODBC driver from the ftp files directory of the IBM Websphere database. Download the driver list on to a temporary directory. Now, give the command tar -xvf file_name.tar to untar the files and then placefile_name.tar in the nameof the file selected before as the ftp file. After running the script/setup commands, there are some prompts to follow as to complete the ODBC driver installation. Lastly, you must configure the odbc.ini file. Once the ODBC Driver is installed, edit the system information file, name it odbc.ini, and set or modify the attributes of this file as required.
I am having problems with ODBC when using Java to access a database in Microsoft Access on a system running Windows 7 Professional (64-bit). I am looking for a 64-bit ODBC driver in the hope that it will solve my problem.
The utility found here should help you fix this problem:
- In Project Properties, go to Compiler
- Click Advanced compilation
- Change "Unit ventral target" and choose "x86"
- Ms access odbc driver for windows 10 64-bit download
- Ms access odbc driver for windows 7 64 bit free download - Best answers
- Dell inspiron 1564 bluetooth driver for windows 7 64 bit download ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Dell inspiron n5110 webcam drivers for windows 7 64 bit download - Forum - Webcam
- Intex it-305wc driver for windows 10 64 bit ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Dell inspiron 1525 bluetooth driver for windows 10 64 bit ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Hp pavilion dv2000 drivers for windows 10 64 bit ✓ - Forum - Drivers